Gordon was a very powerful engine that had an astonishing speed of 100 mph. He pulled the express due to his efforts. One day in the early 20's, he had to pull a goods train, but refused to climb a large hill while doing so (much to his drivers annoyance). Edward was sent to act as a back engine, which proved successful.
In 1925, a new tank engine was brought to island. Gordon liked this new tank engine as he reminded Gordon of his younger days.
(More to be added)
- The deceased model of Gordon was a TWR Chinese Knock off, with it's face cut off and customized to look like it had bits taken off of him to resemble scrap.
- Two different models of Gordon were used in Sudrian Conflict; the 2003 Learning Curve Model, and the 1999 model for flashbacks.
- Season 1: Tensions Emerge (cameo), Betrayal, Justified Retaliation (cameo), Revolutionary
- Season 2: The UK Trip, Phil
- Season 4: Conflict in the Shed