Edward was the number 2 engine on the NWR. He ran a branch line with BoCo. The engines trusted Edward, and were willing to trust his wise insight towards any given situation.
After James begins to disparage diesel engines, Edward warns him not to sound like Hitler. When some of the other engines question who he is, Edward explains Hitler's ideology and actions, as well as his eventual demise.
(More to be added)
- The deceased model of Edward was the official Learning Curve Model, with grey construction paper placed on several places to resemble broken pieces, and a coating of railroad model dust.
- Two different models of Edward were used in the series; The Learning Curve Model from Season 1 and Season 2, and the old style model for the Season 4 flashback episodes.
- Season 1: Sodor Day, Betrayal, Revolutionary
- Season 2: Day of the Diesels, The UK Trip, Confirmed Suspicions, Terror
- Season 4: Conflict in the Shed (Flashback)
Voice Actors Edit
- Turtlesandthomas: Season 1-2
- MasterofLemons (flashback episodes)